-

-

12 January 2017

Resolutions

Why do people do make new goals or resolutions every time a new year is coming? People said it is a motivation for one to be better than the year before. But does it have to a new year? Logically, if someone wanna be better, they should start now instead of waiting a new year. Procrastination is thief of time. The more you procrastinate, to more you lose. Time never waits and never stops. What I’m trying to say is if someone wants to be better, they set new goals to that direction, don't wait. Just do it.

But to start something is easier said than done. For most people, we usually like the idea of a new year’s resolution because we feel much comfortable with the feeling of starting something new in a “new” time. As if we start a new life where you start something clean. I think we have higher motivation to achieve our goals in the beginning of the year.

Me, myself have made some new resolutions for 2017 (which I’m not gonna expose here). At the same time, simultaneously continuing my 2016’s. I’ve always wanted to achieve something big but I don't want that achievement is judged by the incomes I earn, amount of money nor materials I have. I want to achieve something that is meaningful to me and everyone else. It just that I still don't know what is that I want to achieve.

In the meantime of exploring my potential, I think I’d like focus on myself. So, I’ve decided to set motto of the year.

BE SELFISH
BE INDEPENDENT


I wish to describe more what is the meaning behind these, but I don't think I can explain very well. (I’m such a bad writer.) So, I leave it to you figure it out. You are freely to think whatever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment